Harry and Meghan to Move Back to UK With Children, Report Says
Prince Harry and Meghan are reportedly returning to the UK with their children, enrolling them in British schools, but will not resume royal roles.
Prince Harry and Meghan are reportedly preparing to relocate to the United Kingdom with their two children, marking a significant shift from their life in California. According to a British newspaper, the couple has decided to move back to Britain, though they will not be returning to their former positions as working members of the royal family.
The report indicates that King Charles III was informed of the decision on Sunday. Notably, the monarch was not told about the plan during the couple's visit to the UK last month.
Their children, Prince Archie, aged 7, and Princess Lilibet, aged 5, have reportedly already been enrolled in British schools and are expected to begin classes in September.
The decision comes more than six years after the couple stepped down from their royal duties and relocated to California, where they pursued various media ventures. The move back to Britain is expected to allow the King, who is currently undergoing treatment for an undisclosed form of cancer, to spend more time with his grandchildren.